Mobile isolator for transportation of COVID-19 patients
Creative-Agromash LLC manufactures and offers Mobile hermetic Mobile isolator for transportation of COVID-19 patients
An individual isolation ward is designed for the primary transportation of persons suspected of being infected with dangerous infections to a stationary medical facility.
Boxing equipment also allows transporting patients with weakened immunity or patients with burn tissue damage. Boxing equipment allows you to connect the patient to an oxygen concentrator or to the Artificial Ventilation Unit, to conduct intubation and, if necessary, introduce intravenous infusion solutions. For transportation of burn patients, positive pressure is maintained in the capsule with the help of battery compressors with a capacity of 130 l / min., Which delivers the cleaned air through the filter into the capsule, which creates a sterile environment for the patient.
Excess air from the box also comes out cleaned with two filters. To transport infected patients with especially dangerous infections, we use a compressor unit to create negative pressure in the capsule. Negative pressure eliminates the possibility of infection by doctors in cases where the capsule is damaged and the tightness of the box is broken.
For transportation of burn patients, a positive pressure is maintained in the capsule with the help of battery compressors with a capacity of 130 l / min., Which delivers the air purified through the filter into the capsule, which creates a sterile environment for the patient.
Excess air from the box also comes out cleaned with two filters. For the transportation of infected patients with especially prophylactic infections, we use a compressor unit to create negative pressure in the capsule. Negative pressure will exclude the possibility of infection of doctors in cases where the capsule is damaged and leakage is broken.
The box insulator allows transporting long-distance patients with weakened immunity or patients with large burn tissue damage. Boxing allows you to create a sterile environment inside the isolator.
The infrared LED panel, which is installed in the box, has a wave of 650 nm, exposure to light activates biological processes in tissues and stimulate skin cells to recover. Infrared light acts directly on the affected skin, destroying bacteria, normalizes the sebaceous glands, improves microcirculation, stimulates the supply of oxygen to the cells of the affected skin. The treatment of soft tissue wounds with red monochromatized light (600-680 nm) allows to shorten hospitalization, and is effective for treating long-term non-healing and burn wounds, trophic ulcers. The blue LED panel, which is also installed in a capsule with a wavelength of 470 nm, has an analgesic and antibacterial effect, improves capillary blood flow, stimulates the proliferation of epithelium and connective tissue, increases the intensity of tissue and local immunity, thereby healing the burn wound more quickly, and as a result, reduced treatment time.
The presence of adapters in the box allows you to connect the patient to an oxygen concentrator or to the Artificial Ventilation Unit, to conduct intubation and, if necessary, introduce intravenous infusion solutions.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND PACKAGING:
- Lightweight hand stretchers (optional)
- PVC fabric mattress
- Sealed capsule 2000 x 600 x 690 mm Certified PVC canvas DIN 4102 B1, M2; B. S. 5438/7837; USA NFPA 702 RP1 (GOST 51032–97)
- Oxygen mask -1pcs. (OXINOVA Spain)
- Compressor unit for air discharge (battery 8 hours)
- Air flow regulator and pressure gauge
- The filter for disinfection of the leaving air of -2 pieces. (E1P1 VITA Poplar)
- Office gloves for manipulations from 2 to 4 pairs; (Category A latex)
- Straps for fastening the capsule to the stretcher;
- Belts for fixing the patient;
- Manual resuscitation kit oxygen mask and respiratory ventilator
AMBU (at the request of the customer)
- Capsule temperature control system
- Panel infrared light (heating and chromotherapy) wavelength 640 nm -4 pcs.
- Panel of blue LED light wavelength 470 nm -4 pcs.
- Goggles to protect the eyes from infrared light - 1 pc.
- Sealed adapters for the ability to infuse the patient with intravenous infusion and intubation -4 pcs.
- Charger -1 pcs.
- Adapter for connecting the compressor unit to the reanimobile -1pcs
- A set of spare membranes for filters.
- Alarm call button doctor
- A pipe corrosion-proof for rigidity - 2 pieces.
- Plastic caps for mittens -9 pcs.
We can also equip our box with additional equipment:
- Portable oxygen cylinder
- Portable ventilator.
- Patient Monitor
Boxing Weight -12kg.
Filter protection class P3
Filters for protection against aerosols are produced in accordance with the standard DSTU EN 143. They are designed to protect human respiratory organs from aerosols in the air of the working area. Aerosol filters are classified according to filtration efficiency.
The standard makes requirements for the coefficient of penetration of the filter material. These penetration coefficients for two types of tests (sodium chloride at a flow of 95 dm. Cubic / Min. And paraffin oil of the valley 95 dm. Cubic / Min.) Should not exceed: P1 - 20%, P2 - 6%, P3 - 0 , 05%.
LETTERS NR, R AND D FOLLOW AFTER A CLASS TYPE P FILTERS DESCRIBE, respectively:
- The marking “NR” means that the filter is disposable and must be used during no more than one work shift.
- The marking “R” indicates that the filter can be used for several work shifts.
- Marking “D” means that the filter has passed the tests for the penetration of dolomite dust, retains its protective properties for a long time in an atmosphere with an increased concentration of dust without losing performance.
The BLS 401 filter is marked P3 R in accordance with DSTU EN143 and protects against solid and liquid, radioactive and toxic particles and microorganisms (for example: dust, smoke, fog, oil mists, bacteria, viruses, spores, as well as enzymes).