LLC KREATIV-AGROMASH is ready to offer our customers several options for metal silos with a tapered bottom:
- with a conical steel bottom on supports with a capacity of 50 m3 to 1000 m3 for outdoor use
- combined with a concrete foundation and steel bottom for outdoor use
- with a conical concrete bottom for outdoor use - collapsible with a conical steel bottom for internal use
The cone-bottom silos are produced according to the technology of the German company Lipp -system GG using the automated rolling of steel bars. The body of the silo, depending on application, is made of galvanized steel or food grade stainless steel with a thickness of 2 to 4.5 mm., Galvanized steel with galvanized zinc coating using hot-dip galvanizing of at least 275 g / m2. Stainless steel coated with 0.5 mm stainless steel.
Characteristics are the same as on flat bottom silos.
Silos can be equipped with:
- temperature control system (thermometry)
- active ventilation system.
- inspection and inspection hatches (upper, lower)
- ladders and fences on the roof of the silo for safety level sensors
The conical bottom can be made of both black painted steel and galvanized steel (at the request of the customer) We have also developed projects for the construction of concrete conical foundations, which gives a very high resistance to silage.
The use of silos with a tapered bottom
- Storage of grains and oilseeds
- Storage of fuel pellets
- Storage of sawdust and tyrs
- Feed storage - Flour storage -
Storage of pulverized coal products (slag, cement, ash, flour, etc.)
Due to the fact that our silos are very tight, they store moist and liquid products. We install the silo at the site at the customer using an automated installation. Silos are completed with technical passport and instruction manual